Daniela Bevacqua has been a Kindergarten Teacher with the York Catholic District School Board since 1998. She graduated from York University in 1994 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree and received her Bachelor of Education in 1995 from the University of Toronto. Ms. Bevacqua has additional qualifications in Special Education, English as a Second Language and in Religious Education.
She is an avid sports fan who enjoys watching the Toronto Raptors, Toronto Maple Leafs and the Toronto Blue Jays. She enjoys playing the piano and baking in her spare time. She has a great love of children’s books which motivated her to write two children’s books.
- Open The Door To Kindergarten
- Dani’s Kindergarten Tour
Josephine Vaccaro-Chang is a self-professed chocoholic. Her favourite colour is purple and she likes to do arts & crafts.
Josephine is passionate about delivering interactive workshops to young children and attempts to inspire children to read through her passion
She is a certified Teacher of English as a Second Language (ESL) and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from The University of Toronto. Josephine lives in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada) with her amazing family.
- We Are Colourful Friends
- Our Colourful Cookies (co-author)
- The Garden of Love
- We Are Leaves
- 2016 – Present: Member of The Canadian Society of Children’s Authors, Illustrators and Performers (CANSCAIP)
- 2016 – Present: Member of The Vaughan Writers’ Club
- 2014 – Present: Certified Teacher of English as a Second Language, TESL Ontario